Sunday, July 29, 2012

New blog and summer favorite reads!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new blog :) ! I've been wanting to create a blog for quite some time and I've finally decide to do it! I'm going to be blogging about everything and anything to do with books. I love to read and I love to talk about books so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for me! I mostly read young adult fantasy and fiction, but I'm also trying to branch out and try reading new things. I plan on writing some reviews in the future, but for now I'm going to share my top 5 favorite books that I've read this summer!

1. Burned by Ellen Hopkins
2. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
3. Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer
4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

I'm sure number 4 and 5 are no big surprise on my list :p
I've enjoyed each of these books, and I plan on doing a review on Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer. I read this one on my kindle and it was a book I've never herd of before then. Currently I'm reading Identical by Ellen Hopkins and I'm going to be doing a review on that as well.

I hope you all enjoyed my first blog post and expect more from me soon!
Thanks for readin!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment