Friday, October 5, 2012

Book Haul #2

Hello Everyone! I wanted to share a book haul here on my blog of all the books that I recently purchased. Most of them are from Barnes and Nobel, I can not help myself when I go in there from buying too many books. Please ignore the horrible lighting on the picture below! I took it when it was dark in my house and apparently I don't have very good lighting ahh!!



The first book I purchased was The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling. I got this one last week the day after it came out. I was super excited about this book because I was unaware that J.K was releasing another book! It was totally unexpected, so like a little fan girl I freaked out and went and bought the book. I can't wait to read it, and I will probably be starting it some time this weekend.

The Hobbit book that you see in the picture is actually an illustrated edition of the book and it is like a graphic novel. They had a huge display at Barnes and Nobel of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I'm a huge fan of LOTR and I thought this edition of The Hobbit was pretty cool. I have not read all of the actual book, so I may read this graphic novel edition first.

I also picked up another John Green book which is Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I recently read The Fault in Our Stars and Looking for Alaska and loved them both. I plan to read all of John Green's books so this one will be next on my list!

I was really excited when I seen Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter, which is the 4th book in the Shadow Falls series. I totally forgot it came out this month and I absolutely love this series so I was so happy when I seen it.

Lastly, I picked up The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa. This is a collection of three novellas from the Iron Fey series. I do want to read this but I don't think I will be reading it anytime soon. I don't exactly remember what happens in all of the books so I might get confused when I read the novellas because they are short stories in between the books in the series. I pretty much just wanted it to have it as part of my series collection LOL. It is on my fall TBR list though, so hopefully I will get around to reading it sometime this fall.

I hope you all enjoyed my book haul and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment