Thursday, March 21, 2013

Upcoming Spring 2013 Young Adult Book Releases!

Hey Everyone! Today I am going to share some upcoming YA new release books for this spring and summer! I found some books coming out within the next few months that sounds really great and I can't wait to read them!




If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch coming out on March 26th. This book seemed really interesting to me. It's about a 15 year old girl who lives hidden in a broken down camper in the woods with her younger sister and mental ill mother. This will be one that I am definitely going to pick up!









My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi coming out on April 2nd. This books stars Lucy, who's life is turned up side down after a horrible week during her junior year in high school. She wants to get away from her life and then she does something that will changer her life forever.









Moonset by Scott Tracey coming out on April 8th. This is the first book in a Legacy of Moonset series. This series is about (from bn.com description) "Witches and their troubling family legacy." I absolutely love books about witchcraft and I am always wanting to read more. Also, I really love this cover for this book!







Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting (4th book in the Body Finder Series) coming out on April 16th. This is series that I absolutely love. The Body Finder series is such so amazing and gripping. It's suspenseful, and keeps you on edge the whole time while reading. I can't wait to read this one!








Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls series #5) By C.C Hunter coming out on April 23rd. I am so excited about this book. This is another series that I really love and have been waiting for this book to come out. I am sad that this is the final book in the series but I really think it will be a great one. There is also a short novella to this series coming out in April as well called Saved at Sunrise.






The Program by Suzanne Young coming out on April 30th. This book was one that I thought sounded really good and interesting as well. This is a dystopian book where teenagers get 'infected' with depression and teen suicide is epidemic. The solution to this is called The Program, where they send teenager to cure them. Their depression is gone but they also take away their memories. So the main character tries hard to hide her true feelings to avoid getting sent to the program but as her depression gets worse, it gets harder. I thought this book sounded really good when I first herd about it, however the subject of this book is really touchy to me as of late so I am not sure if I will be picking it up right away. 





Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan coming out on May 7th. I am super excited about this one! These are two really great writers who teamed up to write this book that sounds so amazing. It's about a boy named Stephen who is cursed with being invisible, but then he meets a girl named Elizabeth who can see him. But as they becoming closer to each other an invisible world gets in their way and threatens everything.






Star Cursed (2nd book in the Cahill Witch Chronicles) by Jessica Spotswood coming out on June 18th. I really enjoyed the first book in this series, Born Wicked, and I can't wait for this next book in the series. Like I said before, I really enjoy books about witchcraft, and this one is a really good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment