Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another Book Tag

Hello Everyone! Today I am going to do another book tag which I found while watching some Youtube videos. I am in sort of a reading slump this month so that is why I have not posted any book reviews lately. It's already almost halfway through March and I've only read one book so far :(. I have hopes that this months reading for me will get better because The Clockwork Princess is coming out in a week! Woo hoo!  I still wanted to keep my blog updated though so I thought I'd do a book tag!


1. What Book are you reading now? An Abundance of Katherines by John Green.

2.  What are you favorite books? I have way too many favorites to name. Definitely Harry Potter is my all time favorite books/series ever. Looking for Alaska by John Green. Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare etc. Night Road by Kristina Hannah. The Pact by Jodi Picoult.

3. How did you learn to read? How didn't I? o.O

4. What Foreign languages do you read in? None.

5. Whats the funniest book you've ever read? No book for this question is really is standing out to me. I'm not too sure I've exactly read a funny or humor book but I do find my self randomly laughing at books while reading. While reading John Green books I always find there is a character in all of this books that is humorous.

6. What books have changed the way you look at the world or the way you live your life? I'm not exactly sure how to answer this because every book that I read changes the way I think in some way or another.

7. What books have affirmed what you believe about life or the way you look at things? Same answer as above.

8. What are some of the scariest books you've ever read? I have not read a true horror books before, but I have read a few YA ghost books. Bad Girls don't die by Katie Alender and The MacKinnion Curse series by J.A Templeton were really creepy.

9. About how many books do you think you've read in your life? Well, I have over 200 books on my book shelf just from the past 2-3 years. So I'm going to guess 400-500?

10. About how many books do you own? 200-300 probably.

11. How many books per month do you usually borrow from the library? None, I buy all of my books because I like to own them.

12. How much would you say you've paid in library fines in your life? None. I don't even remember the last time I got a book from the library, and when I was younger my mom always made sure they were back on time.

13. Do you read in bed? Sometimes. I normally do all of my reading while I am at work. Before I spent all of my time at work, I would read at home in bed. If I am about to finish a book I sometimes will finish it before I go to sleep.

14. Do you ever read while walking or driving? That sounds dangerous.

15. Where is the strangest place you've ever read a book? I'm not sure if I've ever read in a strange place. Maybe in my car while it was parked outside? I'm pretty sure I was about to finish a book one time and I sat in my car after I got out of work and finished it before I drove home.

16. Do you listen to audio books? No I do not. If I was driving by myself for along period of time I probably would though. I would like to listen to an audio book but I have not yet.

17. Has any one ever read aloud to you or you to them? Yes, many times when I was in school.

18. What was the most difficult books for you to read? I have a hard time reading classic books. I tried to read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin and Lord of the Rings many times but they were hard for me to pay attention to what was going on.

19. What books do you intend to read by keep putting off? The Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Hobbit.

20. Do you buy new or used books? Paperbacks or Hardcovers? Normally I buy new books but I have bought used ones before and I'm not apposed to them. I buy both paperback and hardcovers.

21. How do you feel about writing in books? I never use to write in any of my books. I always fold the corners of pages in books when I find something that I like, but lately I have been wanting to highlight or underline things in my books that I like that are sentimental to me.

22. Do you lend out your books? All of the time. I always lend my books out to my close friends. I love sharing them.

23. What were your favorite books as a child? I loved Number the Stars when I was younger. That was my all time favorite book. And since Harry Potter came out when I was 9 or 10 I can count those too.

24. Which children's books do you enjoy? I have not read a children's book in a long time. Some people consider Harry Potter a children's series (I do not) and also I enjoyed the Percy Jackson series which is found in the children's section I believe.

25. Do you ever read the ending of the book first? No I do not. However sometimes when I'm checking to see how many pages are in the book my eyes wander sometimes haha.

This is all for the book tag survey, I hope you all enjoyed and Happy Reading. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment