Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt

Hello Everyone! Today I am going to do the Bookshelf Scavenger Tag that I saw going around on the youtube book community. I thought it sounded really fun so I thought that I would make a blog post out of it. 



Things to find in your bookshelf scavenger hunt:


• Find an author's name or title with the letter Z in it
I don't think I have any books with a Z in the title, but this was one of two books that had an author with a Z in their name. 



• Find a classic




• Find a book with a key on it
I love the key on the cover of this book. 


• Find something on your bookshelf that's not a book
Say Hello to my little friend Link.


• Find the oldest book on your shelf
I'm not exactly sure if this is the oldest, but my guess is pretty good.


• Find a book with a girl on the cover
I picked this one because I love love love this book cover.


• Find a book that has an animal in it
I picked this one because of the title and because this books has a circus setting so there is lots of animals.


• Find a book with a male protagonist
Just because it's my favorite book. 


• Find a book with only words on it
This was the closest I could find.

• Find a book with illustrations in it
I love the illustrations in this series.


• Find a book with gold lettering


• Find a diary (true or fictional)

• Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith)
So I just picked the one with the last name Smith. Lol.


• Find a book that has a closeup of something on it
I was going to use this one for the cover with a girl on it, but since this has a close up of Meghan's face I thought it fit better here. I love the covers for the Iron Fey series. 

• Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period


• Find a hardcover book without a jacket
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This was my first Harry Potter book that I owned and I lost the jacket for it :(. Also I guess this book could have counter for question one for the Z in Azkaban. 


• Find a teal/turquoise colored book
This book is part of the Books of Bayern series by Shannon Hale. I really love this series and I don't think it's recognized enough.


• Find a book with stars on it


• Find a non-YA book
I picked this one because it's one of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books and I haven't read anything by him in a long time and I miss his books.

This was a fun post to do and I hope you all enjoyed! Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment