Monday, July 1, 2013

June 2013 Wrap Up

Hello all! Today I am going to do my June Wrap up post for the books that I read last month. I can't believe it's already July! This summer is really going quickly for me. I was able to read 3 books last month in June. I also started reading the second book in the Song of Ice and Fire series, I did not finish because it is a really long book so that took up a little bit of my reading time.



Prodigy by Marie Lu was the first book that I read last month. I enjoyed this book alot and thought it was a great sequel to Legend. I am really excited for the next book in the series to come out! You can read my review for Prodigy here.











Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins was the second book I read. This is the first book in the Hex Hall series and one that I had on my to read list on goodreads for a while but I forgot about it. I was in the mood for a good fantasy book so I decided to pick this one up and I really loved it. Not only is it fantasy, but one of the main focuses in this series is on witches and witchcraft which I loved also. This book was great and if you have not read this series yet, it's one that I recommend! You can also read my review for this book here.




Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins is the last book that I read in June. This is the second book in the Hex Hall series. After finishing Hex Hall, I had to go out and purchase the rest of the books in the series. I enjoyed Demonglass just as much as Hex Hall and this series quickly became one of my new favorites. Both of the books were really great reads and I read them both really fast. I can't wait to start the last book called Spell Bound, and also the authors spin off series School Spirits as well!





This is all for my June Wrap up post. I have not had much time to read lately and I am trying to catch up on my huge TBR pile that just keeps growing! I hope you all enjoyed and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment