Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day and Night book tag!

Today I'm going to do another book tag survey! I usually find this tags somewhere on youtube and I always think they are so fun so today I am going to do the Day and Night book tag. Basically you go through each letter from day and night and it asks you a question about reading! I hope you enjoy this post and happy reading :)

QUESTIONS:
D: Do you read more in the morning or at night? I would say I read mostly in the morning/day time because I get most of my reading done while I'm at work during my down time. After I get home from work at 7pm I am usually doing other things and don't have time to read. Unless I am really close to finishing a book (50pgs or so) I will read before I go to sleep so I can get the book finished and start a new one in the morning. 

A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things? Lots of books have changed the way I think about things. I have read many books that have brought different aspect to my attention and blew my mind away. Each and every book I read is important to me and gets me thinking about some thing or another. 
Y: YA or Not? Definitely! I love reading young adult books. 

A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real? Only Harry Potter. ;)
N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out? I don't mind loaning my books out. When I read a really great book I love to share it. I'm always thinking 'Who can I let read this book?'
D: Do you ever smell your books? Sometimes. If I have acquired a really old book for instance, I will smell it to see if it has that old book smell. 

N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative? Negative!! Just kidding, liking books is a personal preference. Although, I wish everyone would love to read as much as I do. Talking about books makes for a great conversation. 
I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you? I try to keep mine is the best condition. I love for my books to look brand new but I do have some that don't and I am fine with that too. I always have a book in my purse and the paperback ones tend to get bent a little. 
G: Gosh I have to many books! True or False? You can never have too many books! No but really, I am a book hoarder. 
H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how? Only once! I knocked water over my copy of The Notebook on accident one time. It definitely has some water damage to it and I was really upset at the time but it dried out and is still readable. 
T: Toned or untoned while reading? ..or in other words...Do you read and workout at the same time? LOL no. I have never tried to read while working out, but I might enjoy listening to an audio book while working out. Maybe I will try it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment