Saturday, August 17, 2013

Upcoming Fall 2013 Releases!

Hello Everyone! Today I am going to share some upcoming new releases for this Fall that I am excited about. But first I wanted to say that I'm sorry about my lack of blogging lately. I have not been posting hardly any book reviews, but I have not read much that I have wanted to review. I read a couple book already this month that I might do a review on. They are all companion novels to each other so I might just do a 3 in 1 review on all of them. Now onto the books that Im excited about!! First and foremost, Nicholas Sparks new book comes out next month so I will be talking about that, and there are alot of YA books that are part of series that I love coming out in October and November!




Asylum By Madeleine Roux coming out on August 20th. This book is about a guy who joins a college prep program, but his dorm room used to be used for an Asylum for the criminally insane. This book sounds so good, I love books about Asylums and crazy people. I find these topics really interesting so I am excited about this book!!


The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks coming out on September 17th. I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan and I really can't wait for this book!! I think he usually releases (or use to) a book every year, but I'm pretty sure it's been two years since his last book came out. It's been way too long since I have indulged a Nicholas Sparks book.







All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry coming out on September 26th. This book is about two girls who went missing from their town 4 years ago, but two years ago only one returned. Now she is unable to speak and lives life in silence, but when their town is attacked again she has to decide if it's time to speak up about what happened or continue to be silent. This book sounds really good and interesting! I can't wait to pick this one up.






Revealed (House of Night book #11) By P.C. Cast coming out on October 15th. This is a series that I've been reading for years! I can't believe that this is the 11th book in the series. 11 books in a series is a little excessive in my opinion, but hey whatever I keep reading them. This use to be a favorite series of mine but I haven't enjoyed the later books in the series as much as the beginning ones. Every time a new book comes out I pretty much forget what had happened in the previous one, so they are hard to get into. But regardless I will still read this one.




Allegiant (Divergent book #3) by Veronica Roth coming out on October 22nd. I feel like I've been waiting for this book to come out for so long. I absolutely love this series and I can't wait to read this one. These book are so amazing and I can't wait to see how the series is going to end!








The Iron Traitor (Iron Fey series #6) By Julie Kagawa coming out on October 22nd. This book is continuing Ethan Chase's story from The Lost Prince. I didn't enjoy The Lost Prince as much as the original Iron Fey series, but I do want to continue reading with this next book. Originally, The Lost Prince was suppose to have it's own series, but now the author has this new book matching the cover and title the the original Iron Fey series. Hmmm confusing.





Teardrop by Lauren Kate coming out on October 22nd. I wasn't a huge fan of Lauren Kate's Fallen series. I only read the first book and didn't like it so I never continued with the series. This new series of hers sounds really good and interesting, and it doesn't sound like anything I've read before. I'm excited to give this author another try with her new book coming out!









Champion (Legend series book #3) by Marie Lu coming out on November 5th. I read Legend and Prodigy a few months ago and this is a really good dystopian series. I also can't wait to find out what is going to happen in this book!







The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines series #4) By Richelle Mead. I think this is the book that I am most excited about this Fall. I can't wait to read it!! I'm pretty much going crazy waiting for it. The last book in the series was amazing and I think this one will be too. I'm a huge fan of Richelle Mead and her Vampire Academy series is one of my favorites. Bloodline is a spin off series, and I think it's just as great. I'm currently re reading the VA books, and I hope I can catch up and re read the first 3 Bloodlines books to get ready for this one!!





This is all for the upcoming releases that I'm excited about this fall!! I really can't wait for any of these books to come out!! Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment