Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Exploring Random Book Stores: St. Ignace, Michigan

Hello Everyone! I am doing my second Exploring Random Book stores post! I did a post similar to this a few months ago which was from a bookstore than I went to in Ann Arbor, Michigan which you can read here. After I did the first post I decided than whenever I find a random book store that I've never been in before, that I would take some pictures and blog about the book store. For Labor Day weekend, my husband and I went up to St. Ignace, Michigan, which is in the Upper Peninsula. It's the first city than you come to after you cross the Mackinaw Bridge and it sits right on Lake Huron. It was a really beautiful little city and it had a lot of random shops in the downtown area, one of which was the book store that I went into. 


The bookstore that I went into was called Book World, and they actually had a good selection of books. It was a decent sized book store and it was really nice inside. 


This bookstore had a good selection of Young Adult books and that's basically what I mostly look for when I go into bookstores. Most smaller and random book store than I've been in don't have a good selection of YA books, so I got really excited when this one did. Also, going into these random bookstore, my goal is to buy at least one book from them as a sort of souvenir.

The book I picked up was Second Chance Summer by by Morgan Matson. I was just looking at this book a few days ago on Goodreads and made a mental note to read/buy this book soon. I was really excited when I saw this on the shelf of Book World. 

Here is the little bookmark/bookstore detail thingy that they put inside your bag when you make your purchase. I kept the one from the bookstore I went into in my last Exploring Random Bookstore post, so I will keep this one inside my book I bought as well!

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 





No comments:

Post a Comment