Sunday, June 23, 2013

Exploring Random Book Stores: Ann Arbor Michigan

Hello All! Today my blog post is going to be a little bit different from my normal ones. Today my husband and I went to Ann Arbor, Michigan with a group of friends and we went to a cute random little book store called Crazy Wisdom Bookstore and Tearoom. This was a book store that had a ton of cool and interesting books, cute little trinkets, and it also had a tea room on the second floor. I really loved this place, so I thought that I would do a blog post on it. Actually, anytime that I go into a cute random book store from now on I am going to make a point to take some pictures and blog about it as well. We took a few pictures in this one that I will share with you all, but I wish I would have taken more of the tea room and all of the different stuff. I will definitely remember to do that next time! 

 Also, I purchased a book in this store and some cute random book pins! 


Here's some pictures of me looking at some books that my friend Hannah took!


I was really excited when I found this huge bind up of all of the Chronicles of Narnia books. My friend Stephanie, who also went with us, had just started reading these books and I wanted to try them out too. So it was perfect when I found this book here! The second picture is my little pins that I got and a little book mark thing that came in my book that kind of explains what the store is. The first pin just says Read on it, and the second one says Read Between the covers. 




The little bookmark has the name Crazy Wisdom bookstore & tearoom on the top and underneath it it lists the type of things they have in the store. 
The first section says Spirituality, Psychology, and Integrative Medicine. 
 The second section says Gift & Cards, Jewerly & Crafts, Art & Music, Incense & Candles. They had so much cute jewelry and little trinkets. I just loved everything. 
The third section says Teas of the World and Soups and Deserts. They had so many cute tea kettles and coffee cups there as well. 
The last section of the book mark says The Crazy Wisdom Journal,
Health & Healing resource guide and Meeting room. I almost bought this really cool journal thats was one of the one line a day ones. It was called a memory a day. I have always wanted to do a journal like that.

This store had alot of different and awesome books inside of it. There were fairy and mermaid books along with alot of other mythical creatures. There were books on witchcraft and they had alot of cool tarot cards too.  There were astrology books, and sun and moon guides. There were cook books, books on herbs and how to grow gardens and such. It was really cool and so fun to look at everything!!

I hope I can go to more cool and random book stores like this in the future so I can share them here on my blog! I hope you all enjoyed this post and thank you for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment