Thursday, April 4, 2013

March Wrap Up 2013

Today I am going to do my March wrap up post and share all of the books that I read last month. I only was able to read 4 books last month, and I only did a review for one of them. Even though I enjoyed all of the books that I read, I didn't really find any of them wroth reviewing except for Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan. I have a lot of great books on my April TBR list and I hope I can get through more books this month than last.

Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult was the first book I read in March. I was really in the mood for a Jodi Picoult book so I picked this one because I had purchased it on my kindle for only $2.99. This is one of my favorite adult fiction authors and I have enjoyed every book that I read by her so far. I liked this book pretty well, but I only ended up giving it a 3/5 stars on goodreads. I really liked the concept of the story line in this book, but I did have a lot of issues with it as well. This book switched character POVs way too much and I didn't even know/care about half the people who were in it and I felt like it really took away from the story.




An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. This was the only book written by John Green that I had left to read. I really did enjoy this book a lot, but I didn't like it as much as his other books. None the less it was still amazing. I absolutely love John Green's books and all the characters in them. He always has that one funny character that makes the story great and makes me laugh. There is always a cute and quirky romance in it that isn't over the top that I love as well. I did find the main character in this one to be slightly annoying though.








Angel Falls by Kristin Hannah. Like Jodi Picoult, Kristin Hannah is another one of my favorite adult fiction authors, and I was really in the mood for one of her books. I enjoyed this book a lot, and it was a great story. I was pretty much hooked from even reading the back summary of it. Kristin Hannah is a really amazing writer and I've enjoyed all of her books that I've read also.







Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan. This is probably my best read of the month for me. This story is completely insane, heart breaking and one of the most intense books I've ever read. It is a story that will probably stick with me for a long time. Both the stories and characters are really unforgettable. You can read my full review for this book here.







This is all for my (short) March Wrap up post. Hopefully I will have more book to talk about this month than last. I am currently reading Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, the 3rd book in the Infernal Devices series. I have been waiting for this book for a really long time and I'm really excited to be finally reading it. I also have already finished one book this month which is the Secret Circle book one and two by L.J. Smith and I will have a review of this book soon!

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment