Monday, April 15, 2013

Movie Trailers: Catching Fire and City of Bones Trailer #2

Hey Everyone! Today I am going to share the movie teaser trailer for Catching Fire and the 2nd trailer that was released for City of Bones. I am so excited for both of these movie and I was completely ecstatic when I watched the one for Catching Fire this morning. Over the weekend I was going to watch the City of Bones trailer and I saw that there was a new one out and I was really excited about that too because it explains more of the story in this trailer than the first one. These are two of my all time favorite book series so I really cannot wait for these movies!

Catching Fire Trailer 


This movie looks like it might be better than the first one! ;) This one will be released in November.

City of Bones Trailer #2



This trailer is a lot more in-depth from the first trailer that is released! This movie will come out in August. 

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed these trailers! Leave you thoughts on them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment