Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Absent from Blogging- Sorry!

Hey Everyone! I first wanted to apologize to my readers about being absent from blogging. My last post was my April reading wrap up, and I mentioned in there that May was going to be a crazy month for me and I wasn't sure how much I was going to be able to read. I've only read one book so far and I'm working on one right now so I have not been reading much. Thus I haven't had anything to write reviews on and haven't had time/anything to blog about. Sorry! I am also leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back for a week so I will still be absent from my blog during that time. BUT I am going to Orlando, so that means I will be going to the Harry Potter Park! Woooo! I will be doing a blog post on the park when I get back since that is kind of bookish related! I'm really excited and sorry again to my readers for the lack of blog posts!!

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment