Thursday, May 30, 2013

Book Haul #6

Today I am going to share a book haul with you of the books I bought in the month of May! I got a BN gift card as a wedding gift from my wonderful cousin Mikey so I went a little crazy and bought 4 books from Barnes and Nobel a few days ago. I also bought a book in the beginning of the month as well, so I thought that I would include it in this haul since I have not read it yet.


If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch. This is a newer release book from this year that I thought sounded really interesting. It's about a girl who has lived with her sister and mentally ill mother in a camper in the woods all her life until her mom goes missing. Anything that says or has mentally ill things in it immediately attracts my attention because I find those topics really interesting for some reason. This will be a book that I will definitely do a review on once I read it!

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I have heard so, so many great things about this book. I have always wanted to pick it up but I have never remembered seeing it in stores and I kept forgetting about it while shopping online. A lot of book tubers on youtube rave about this book so I am really happy that I finally purchased it.

Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan. This is also a newer release book that I am so excited to read. I really loved Andrea Cremer's Nightshade book even though I didn't continue with the rest of the series, and I have always wanted to read more from David Levithan. This book sounds so great and I can't wait!

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. This is another book that I've heard good things about but kept forgetting to pick it up. I'm glad I finally did because I'm really in the mood for a great fantasy book and this one sounds perfect. I just finished the last book in the Shadowfalls series by C.C Hunter and when I read the description of this one it kind of reminded me of it a little bit so I got super excited.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithian. I know I just said this but I really wanted to read more from David Levithan so that is one of the reasons I picked this one up. I've heard it's really great and I never seen the movie for it either so I'm excited.

That is all for my book haul, I hope you all enjoyed and Happy Reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment