Sunday, September 9, 2012

Book Haul #1

Hello Everyone! I'm going to share a small book haul with you from books that I purchased this weekend. Even though I have so many books that I have not read yet sitting on my shelf, I cannot help myself from always buying more books.




I purchased The second, third, and fourth book in The Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin which are A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows. I'm still currently reading A Game of Thrones right now. I did not purchase the fifth book, A Dance with Dragons because I am waiting for the mass market paper back edition to come out because that is what my other books in the series are. I'm sure I won't be reading these anytime soon because they are so long but I wanted them a part of my book collection!

I also purchased The Fault in our Stars by John Green. This is one of the books on my fall TBR list and I am so excited to read it.

The last book I bought is Still Missing by Chevy Stevens. I have not herd anything about this book but it was recommended to me by one of my family members. It sounds really good and different from any book that I've read before so I am really excited to read it!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed my book haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment