Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Books Worth Reading Twice.

Today I'm going to share with you books that I think are worth reading twice, or rather books that I personally would read twice (or more). I think a book definitely has to be totally amazing for me to read it more than once. A lot of the time when I try to re read a book I will get bored mid way through it, but  there have been a good handful of book that I was just as enthralled reading them the second time as I was the first.

-The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. I have read this series so many times I can't even count how many. I've read each book at least 3 times, some of them I've read 4 or 5 times. I just absolutely love everything about Harry Potter. I've been wanting to re read this series again lately so hopefully sometimes this fall/winter I will!

-The Hunger Games by Suzanna Collins. I have only re read the first book in this series before the movie came out and I will definitely be re reading the second and third book as well.

-The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I really loved this book and it's definitely one I will be re reading one day.

-A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. This is the first book in the Gemma Doyle Trilogy. I've re read the first book and I was still totally amazed by it as I was the first time I read it.

-Divergent by Veronica Roth. I re read this one right before Insurgent came out and I'm glad I did because I couldn't remember some of the end details. I will be re reading Insurgent before the 3rd book comes out.

-The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I've re read the first 3 book in the series and I want to re read them again along with the other series.

-The Pact by Jodi Picoult. This is one of my recent reads but I just loved it so much that I will probably re read it someday.

-Night Road by Kristin Hannah. Another book that I will re read someday again simply because I just loved it so much.

-The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I have not re read anything in this series but it's one of my favorites so it is one that I will probably re read someday but not anytime in the near future.

-The Outsides by S.E Hinton. This is super random and I forget about this book a lot but I read this one while I was in middle school, and I sware this is the only book I actually enjoyed that they made us read in school. I've already read this one 3 or 4 times but I will probably read it again soon!

I hope everyone enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading!

What books have you re read or would like to re read?


No comments:

Post a Comment