Monday, September 3, 2012

August Wrap Up

Sadly I was only able to read 3 book last month in august, so my august wrap up entry is going to be a short one. Hopefully I will have more time to read this fall than I did this summer.

Last month the three books I read were Tricks by Ellen Hopkins, The Pact by Jodi Picoult, and Looking for Alaska by John Green. I also started reading Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin at the end of the month but I'm no where near being finished. I might stray from the book to read some other ones because Game of Thrones is over 800 pages long ha ha.

I really enjoyed Tricks by Ellen Hopkins. I did not do a review for it but it is probably one of my favorite Ellen Hopkins books that I've read so far.

I loved The Pact by Jodi Picoult. I was totally blown away by this book. It's a very emotional read and it's a really amazing story. You can read my full review on the book here.

I also really loved Looking for Alaska by John Green. It's another one of my new favorites and I was really surprised on how much I enjoyed reading this book. You can read my review on this book here.

Overall I was happy with the books I read in August, I hope to have a bigger monthly wrap up post for you this month! Thanks for reading!!

Add me on Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment