Saturday, January 5, 2013

Book Haul #3

Hello Everyone! Today I am going to share with you my first book haul of 2013! I did not purchase any books last December so I was definitely ready for some new books to be added to my collection. I still have tons of books that I purchased last year that I have not read yet but it's just a great feeling to buy new books.


The books I got were:

 The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I am excited to read this book and it's one that I have been meaning to pick up for a while now. I have never read this or seen the movie but I've herd wonderful things about both so I can't wait!

 An Abundance of Katherines and Paper Towns by John Green.  I absolutely love John Green. He is such a phenomenal writer and he has quickly became one of my favorite authors. These are the only two books I have not read by him yet. I have been wanting to order these online and I finally did and I am so happy. I have yet to be disappointed by any of his book so we shall see how these ones are. :)

Ask The Passengers by A.S King. I have not read anything by A.S King but I have herd wonderful things about this book from friends and it has a lot of great reviews. After reading the description of this book I looked up her other books as well and I definitely want to read them also.                  
 
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa. I am in love with The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. I was so sad when the series ended but I was so excited when I herd the author was writing another book set in the same world with a new main character. I herd that this book is great also and I can't wait to read it.


This is all for my book haul so you can expect some book reviews from me in the near future! I hope you all enjoyed my book haul and Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment