Sunday, January 27, 2013

Book Haul #4

Hello Everyone! Today I am going to share a haul from Barnes and Nobel of books that I purchased this weekend. I really love going into Barnes and Nobel because there is just something so great about being in a bookstore. I normally purchase my books online from bn.com because they are cheaper, but since I don't live around a bookstore I tend to splurge a little bit when I go in them.

In Honor and Moonglass by Jessi Kirby. One of my favorite book bloggers, Sarah, from yaloveblog.com/ recommended me to read Jessi Kiry's books since I'm really into YA Contemporary books right now! I am really excited that I found both of these books on the shelves and I can't wait to read them! I absolutely love the cover of Moonglass, it's so pretty.

The Archived by Victoria Schwab. I was kind of skeptical about buying this book, I really wanted to try it out because it sounds so different than any other fantasy book that I've read. Sometimes when I pick up books like these, I tend to get disappointed if I don't enjoy them. I think I was too curious about this book though to not pick it up.

Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass. This is another book that I'm really excited to read. It has tons of good reviews on goodreads and it's one I've been wanted to pick up for a while.


That is all for my book haul, I hope you all enjoyed and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment