Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May 2013 Wrap Up

Today I am going to share my May wrap up post for the books that I read last month. This post is a little late, but that is because I only read 2 books last month so I kept forgetting to write this. Actually, I even considered skipping last months wrap up since this will be a short one, but then I thought why not.

The first book I read last month was Lessons From a Dead Girl by Jo Knowles. I gave this one a 4/5 stars on goodreads. It was about a girl named Lainey, who had a friend named Leah who died. She really hated her a lot of the time and wished she was dead but now that she is actually dead she kind of felt kind of responsible. On the other hand, she is kind of relieved because Leah was really possessive and made her do a lot of crazy things that she didn't understand when they were kids.

The second book that I read was Chosen at Nightfall by C.C Hunter. This was the last book in the Shadowfalls series and I loved loved loved everything about it! (besides that fact that the series ended) It was such a great book and it was a perfect ending to the series. If you have not read this series yet I highly recommend it because it is wonderful!

I really hope I can read more books this month in June. I just posted a book haul a few days ago so I have a lot of great books that can't wait to read. My TBR pile is huge at the moment, I probably have 20+ books sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. I am currently reading Prodigy by Marie Lu, the sequel the Legend which I read in April I think. I also starting reading The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan, which I also intend to finish this month as well.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment