Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fall TBR List

I haven't had a lot of time to read this summer because I've been really busy at work and at home as well. I hate it when I don't have time to read because it puts me in a serious reading rut, also I've felt that I haven't picked up a really great book in a while. So that being said, I'm super excited for fall to get here so I will have more time to read! I've started putting together my fall TBR (to be read) list so I thought I would share it here on my blog. I'm not going to go too crazy with it, most of the book on my list are ones that I've already purchased and have been sitting on my shelf for a few months now. Although I've added a few books to my list that are coming out in the fall and I'm really excited about reading!

1. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead. I've had this book since it came out and I've been dying to read it! I can't even believe I haven't read it yet!

2. The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman.

3.  The Fault in our Stars by John Green.

4. Looking for Alaska by John Green.

5. The Forsaken by Lisa M Stasse.

6. Mercy by Jodi Picoult.

7. Home Front by Kristin Hannah.

8. Home Again by Kristin Hannah.

9. Angle Falls by Kristin Hannah.

10. When Lightening Strikes by Kristin Hannah.

11. Waiting fro the Moon by Kristin Hannah.

12. Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosney

13. Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner

14. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

15. Endlessly by Keirsten White.

16. The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien.

17. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia (coming out October 23)

18. Whispers at Moonirse by C.C Hunter (coming out October 2)

19. Hidden by P.C. Cast (coming out October 16)

20. The Iron Legends by Julia Kagawa, which is three novellas from the Iron Fey series which comes out on the 28th of this month!!

This is only 20 books that I've picked to read this fall (even though the list could probably go on forever), I'm going to try to stick to this list but I probably will read a few (or many) other books as well. These are in no particular order but as you can see I'm pretty excited to read The Golden Lily and I did put it first on my list for a reason ;D and I am a huge Kristen Hannah fan so I've purchased a lot of her books this summer that I'm excited to read. Also, I've been wanting to re read the entire Harry Potter Series as well so I hope I can start those books this fall too!! I hope everyone enjoyed reading this post and I encourage you all to make some TBR lists of your own!
Happy Reading :)

Find me on Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment