Saturday, August 25, 2012

Top 10 stand alone novels

Hello Eveyone! Today I'm going to share with you my top ten favorite stand alone novels. I recently did a blog post on my top favorite book series which you can read here if you are interested.
These are all of my favorite stand alone novels (books not in a series) and unlike my top ten favorite series, these ones are not fantasy books or young adult books like the series are.  Some of these books were highly popular ones and were made into movies as well. I'm such a sucker for reading books that are being turned into a movie, especially if it's some chick-lit romance book :p




1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
2. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
3. The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
4. Night Road by Kristin Hannah
5. Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah
6. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
7. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
8. Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
9. Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood
10. The Pact by Jodi Picoult

Each and every one of these books is amazing in my opinion. I recently just finished reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult so that book had made it onto my favorites list as well. I had first written down Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult in its place because that is an amazing book as well but I loved The Pact a lot more! I highly recommend any of these books to anyone who hasn't read them yet. I'm a sucker for Nicholas Sparks and Kristin Hannah books as you can see. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and also based on my favorites list, if anyone has any recommendations for me then feel free to comment and let me know!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment