Monday, August 27, 2012

Upcoming New Releases

Hello Everyone! I wanted to share some upcoming new releases that I'm excited about for this fall. Most of these books are part of young adult series that I've already started reading and can't wait for the new books to come out!

Tilt by Ellen Hopkins. I love Ellen Hopkins books and I'm really excited about this one coming out soon on September 11th.

Shadowfell by Juilet Marillier coming out on September 11th. I have not herd much about this book but I saw it while browsing Barnes and Nobles website and it looked interesting!

Whispers at Moonrise by C.C Hunter on October 2. The fourth book in the Shadow Falls series and I am so excited about this one. I absolutely love this series!

Hidden by P.C Cast, 10th book in the House of Night series.

Finale by Bacca Fitzpatrick, 4th book in the Hush, Hush series.

Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia, 4th book in the Beautiful Creatures series. This series is one of my favorites and I can't wait to see what happens in this book. The last book was so AHHH at the end. :p

Everyday by David Leviathan. I believe this book comes out on August 28th (tomorrow). I have not read any David Leviathan books before but some of them are on my TBR list and I thought this one sounded really good.

The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa, which is three short novellas for the Iron Fey series. I also believe this one comes out tomorrow on the 28th of august as well! I have two of them already on my kindle which i downloaded for free, but I have not read them. I'm excited you can get all three in an actual book which I would rather read from!

I'm sure there are many other books coming out this fall that are going to be really awesome reads along  with all these that I have listed. I know I've already started my new release TBR list for 2013 as well!
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment