Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Reading Habits Tag!

Hey Everyone! Today I am going to do another book tag called The Reading Habits Tag, which is another one that I found on YouTube. This tag is a short one about reading habits and I thought it looked fun so I decided to join in on the tag myself! I will post the link to the original tag video from the creator of the tag here if you'd like to watch the video.

Questions:

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? If I am reading at home I am usually found reading while sitting on my couch. Unless I am trying to finish sometimes I will read in bed before I go to sleep but that is very rare. Sometimes I read on my Kindle while I'm in bed, but usually I don't get much reading done at home. I read 90% of the time while I am at work. 

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I normally just use a random piece of paper for my book marks. Occasionally I will use a book mark but somehow I lost all of my book marks that I use to have and only have 2 or so left and I think that they are stuck in books right now and I don't know where they are. LOL. 


3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? I just stop reading where ever. Like I said before, I do most of my reading at work so most of the time I'm not able to stop after a chapter or certain amount of pages. 

4. Do you eat or drink while reading? Not usually unless I have a coffee with me or something. 

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? I prefer to just read with no tv or music but occasionally I have the tv. 

6. One book at a time or several at once? One at a time. I can't pay attention to multiple stories at once. 


7. Reading at home or everywhere? I do most of my reading at work, but if it wasn't for that I'd prefer to read at home.

8. Reading out lout or silently in your head? In my head!


9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? Most of the time no, but sometimes I do have wandering eyes and will glance to the next page or sometimes I look at the last page while I am looking to see how long the book is. :(


10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? I usually like to keep my books looking like new, but breaking the spine happens lol. 

11. Do you write in your books? No, I have never written in any of my books. I recently highlighted things that I liked while reading Looking for Alaska for the second time. I never usually highlight things either, but I felt compelled to do so for some reason. I normally just bend the corner of the page if I find something that I like on it. 


This is all for the Reading Habits book tag and I hope you enjoyed it! Happy Reading!!

6 comments: