Sunday, December 16, 2012

Upcoming Book Releases for 2013!

Today I am going to share some up coming YA book releases for 2013 that I am excited about! I found quite a few books while I was browsing Barnes and Noble's website in their coming soon section. All of these books are coming out this winter and early spring for 2013. A few of the books are parts of series that I love and have been waiting (impatiently) for the new book to come out! I hope you all enjoy reading this list of books that I am excited for!









-Splintered by A.G Howard coming out on January 1st.

This is a book retelling/based off of Alice in Wonderland. It sounds so good and this is probably one of the books that I am most excited about. This is A.G Howard's debut novel and I can't wait to read it!









-Empty by K.M Walton coming out on January 1st.
This book seems like a good, real life contemporary novel about "A girl tumbles into a downward spiral when a romantic encounter turns violent" (from barnes and noble's description).






-Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz coming out of January 1st.
This is another contemporary novel about a boy named Rudy who moves away to a remote island to help save his younger brother who is sick. He meets a girl named Teeth who has terrible and violent secrets of her own and they form a connection that he has never had with anyone before. This book sounds so good and I can't wait to read it! I'm a sucker for any contemporary novel that sounds as good as this one does!






-Crash by Lisa McMann coming out on January 8th.
I am super excited about this one because I absolutely loved Lisa McMann's Wake Trilogy and this book sounds really good! About a girl who has recurring visions that haunt her!







-The Archived By Victoria Schwab coming out on January 22nd.
This is a supernatural fantasy/thriller book that sounds super good and original. It doesn't sound like any book that I have ever read before and that is why I'm excited to read it.  "Imagine a place where the dead rest on shelves like books.Each body has a story to tell, a life seen in pictures that only Librarians can read. The dead are called Histories, and the vast realm in which they rest is the Archive."  (from barnes and noble's summary).








-The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead coming out on February 12th. 
This is the 3rd book in the Bloodlines series which is the spin off series to the author's Vampire Academy series. I can't wait for this book to come out! The ending to the Golden Lily was so amazing and I wish I could have read this book right when I was finished! 









-Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare coming out on March 19th.

This is the third book in the Infernal Devices series which is the prequel series to The Mortal Instruments series. I absolutely love this series and the whole world that Cassandra Clare has created and I can't wait to read this one! The cover to this book is just so beautiful as well!










-Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter coming out on April 30th.
This is the 5th and final book in the Shadow Falls series. This is a series that I really enjoy reading and each book in the series keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to find out what happens, but I'm sad that this will be the last book in the series! 






I hope you all enjoyed this post and happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment