Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Book Challenge!




Hey Everyone, Happy December!! For this month of reading I have decided to create a book challenge/goal for myself! I am going to only read books this whole month that I have already read. There are tons of books that I have been wanting to re read for quite a while but I never do because I always have so many new books to read. Even though I still have tons of new books, I am going to take a break from them and re read some of the great ones I already have. I thought December would be a perfect month for this challenge since it is the last month of the year! I'm really excited about this and I can't wait to share with you all the books that I choose to re read. I did a blog post in the past on books worth reading twice, which you can check that out here!  I may read some books from this list but I might pick some other ones that are not on there as well.

Since I am going to be re reading a lot of books this month, I might not post a whole lot of books reviews. There might be a few books that I will do a review for but I know there are some books that I'm going to read that I will not being doing a review for, because it would be a book I don't find necessary to review or I might have already done a review for it. I will keep an update along with different kinds of book related posts on here instead of reviews!

When I do my monthly wrap up post for December I will be sure to include why I chose to re read the books that I did as well. I'm not 100% sure which ones I'm going to be re reading yet, I do have a few ideas in mind. I might just start out with a Harry Potter book ;).

I will also be doing a lot of other themed reading challenges/goals in the future as well. I won't be doing it every month but I will be doing some more in the near future. If anyone has any suggestions for a theme for the reading challenge feel free to comment below and leave your suggestions! If anyone would like to join me on this read challenge then please do so!  Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!





No comments:

Post a Comment